On July 11, the Opportunity 34 Foundation will launch its 2nd Annual Ride for Opportunity bike ride. The foundation was created in Will Kellerman’s memory, who, in life, championed the underdog. Opportunity 34 gives kids a chance at furthering their education by providing scholarships for area high school seniors and technical school enrollees who have shown perseverance, passion and purpose when faced with challenges. Our scholarships now offer up to four years at $3,400 per year to each student — that’s up to $13,600 per student in good standing! 100% of ride registration fees will go to our scholarship fund for local high school seniors.
This event presents an opportunity to get directly involved in supporting the youth in our community. We’re excited for you to be involved in this event aimed at empowering young people’s future – because every kid deserves an opportunity. Online registration opens March 9.
Opportunity 34 2nd Annual Ride for Opportunity
► Saturday, July 11, 2020
9:00am | Hometown USA Community Park, Verona (both ride options below start and finish from here). Check-in / Packet Pickup from 7:30am – 8:45am (rain or shine — no refunds, no rain date). Before the ride enjoy music from DJ Van ’Go.
After the ride we have partnered with Verona’s “Hometown Brewdown” for a post-ride celebration with discounted tickets! Post-ride general admission is from 2pm to 6pm, VIP tickets are from 1pm to 6pm. (learn more)
► Ride Options
- 34-MILE RIDE ONLY ($75 registration fee)
- 34-MILE RIDE + Gen Admin Ticket ($75 + $35 Hometown Brewdown ticket)
- 34-MILE RIDE + VIP Ticket ($75 + $50 Hometown Brewdown ticket)
- 17-MILE RIDE ONLY ($50 registration fee, Military Ridge State Trail — $5 daily trail pass required*)
- 17-MILE RIDE + Gen Admin Ticket ($50 + $35 Hometown Brewdown ticket, Military Ridge State Trail — $5 daily trail pass required*)
- 17-MILE RIDE + VIP Ticket ($50 + $50 Hometown Brewdown ticket, Military Ridge State Trail — $5 daily trail pass required*)
Questions about the ride? Contact Tim & Sandy Wolf at email@example.com.
Opportunity 34 Foundation is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). All donations to Opportunity 34 are tax deductible.
*For the 17-mile ride a state trail pass is required for riders age 16 and over: daily ($5) or annual pass ($25). Daily passes can be purchased on the day of the ride at the Verona Park & Ride Kiosk or day passes will also be available for purchase at the Ride’s onsite check-in. Rider is responsible to carry the trail pass.